- Raise your hand for permission to speak or get out of your seat
- Be prepared and ready to learn everyday
- Treat others the way you want to be treated
- No electronics (No video games or cell phones!)
- Become an independent, responsible citizen
- Follow instructions the first time given
- Keep your hands, feet & objects to yourself. No teasing or play fighting!
- Allow Mr. Stamatopoulos to teach and always try your best!
- Remain in your seats until everyone is finished lunch.
- Respect your lunch. Clean up after yourselves, don't waste food, don't play with food.
- Use an indoor voice. No yelling.
- Respect the school/supervisor/teacher/adult.
- Remember our classroom agreement.
Our safe circle is a place where every student is valued and shown respect. Be cool and treat others how you want to be treated.